Tucson, AZ, USA
2.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Poster increased review rating.

My hot water tank smoked and leaked (i.e.smoke and water damage).

I was told I would be out of my home for four days while, at the same time, everything would be taken out of my condo and cleaned That four days turned into four weeks. J Grossinger was the claim adjuster and he was horrible! He did not return my phone calls and I HAD to push him for everything. According to his supervisor, he works in the HOA area so he should have understood that he would be dealing with a property manager (which he did not understand).

He took the word of property manager that my claim was denied (verbally and not in writing which is required to process my claim). I kept pushing and pushing him to get an answer so progress could begin so the restoration work would start (however, he was extremely slow and, again, was not returning my calls in a timely manner). J Grossinger talked a lot of nonsense over and over again (I told him he talked too much and did not listen). To shorten my story considerably, I kept pushing him to do something so restoration would get started, etc.

and I could finally go home. FIVE WEEKS LATER ---- yes, FIVE WEEKS LATER --- I finally went back into my home after all the restoration was completed. Jason Grossinger is a horrible adjuster and does not understand his position.

Overall performance for both Allstate and Jason Grossinger are a D- (and I am being kind).I WAS NOT IN GOOD HANDS

Review about: Allstate Homeowners Policy Claim.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion