I had a terrible experience with Allstate insurance.The customer service (or lack thereof) that I received from both my local agent and at a national level was abysmal.

The local agent lacked the industry knowledge to answer the most basic of questions regarding the increase on an accident free policy. The national customer service representative was completely indifferent, non-responsive and unconcerned. I came away with the definite impression that Allstate just doesn't care at all about their customers. I cancelled my policy and went with another insurance company.

The customer service provided by the new company, Progressive, was outstanding.The savings for the same coverage are very impressive!

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

donisdone
Toledo, Ohio, United States #800664

RIGHT ON !!!!!! he hit the nail on the head.

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States #703699

Daughter was rearended by allstate insured now getting the run around as they say they cant locate their insured are you kidding me it is just a delay in paying the claim. This is why people in minor accidents sue the *** out of insurance companies. Just wanted the car repaired :(

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Allstate - Collision Coverage Review from Baltimore, Maryland Allstate ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more