bought additional insurance for building structure $30.000,00

under slab water leak ,ALL STATE adjuster name

: Grossinger, Jason told me all state will not cover

go claim with HOA insurance they will cover after $5000

deductable. which the damage is around $2200

so I call HOA insurance the agent told me if the cost is

over $5000 our insurance cover your lose ,so what did you

purchase from all state?? which is they are not covering nothing

but when I was buying the insurance from the agent he was telling me

I was in good hands.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allstate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allstate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allstate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

Insurance is a contract.The insurance company is required to pay if certain things happen.

You also make comment on the HOA - is this a condo owners policy you have?

Read the policy- is the leak under the slab covered by the MASTER policy possibly in force paid for by the HOA?

The main shortcoming here is that the loss is less than $5000 - meaning Allstate ONLY pays for damages in excess of $5000, should you choose to submit a claim.You seem to lack this understanding.

You bought coverage for covered damage over $5,000.You also received a decreased premium for a higher deductible.

If you wanted a lower deductible, you can pay more for it.Insurance is for catastrophic damage, not small claims.

You had one of the worst adjusters too....