1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I will start off saying I have been with these crooks for 30 years. Last Sept we had hail damage to the roof. Never filed 1 claim in those 30 years. When the adjuster arrives first thing he ask is how old is the roof. I told him it was put on when the house was built-in 2006. He's up there for over an hour and comes down.

He stated the front slope would need to be replaced but the back of the house just did not have enough damage on it for them to replace, mind you everyone else in our little community of 19 homes got their roofs replaced minus their deductible. Apparently we only received hail on the front. (yeah right) so they paid 2400 and it cost me $3900. That's an extra $1500 out-of-pocket.

Now fast forward they want to do an inspection of the exterior again. Guess to see if I ponied up to have the back replaced too. Well I did not. I hope they say it needs to be repaired because I will have them talking to my lawyer and they'll be fixing what they should have already fixed!

These bad hands people have consistently raised our rates over the past 6 years for no reason other than Allstate incompetent people making incompetent investments, they lose, we pay. They have to make a profit somewhere. I've added up what I've paid Allstate the last 30 years for home and auto and it tops $82,000!

On top of the inspection I received a letter on my auto policy. They want info they should have. Like who lives in the house that drives, even though we have a policy that states no one under the age of 25, How many dependents, odometer reading, title info.

Should I send DNA samples too??? Its time to start lobbing our politicians for stricter policies on their policies! Insurance needs to be regulated because obviously they're out of control!

Well they can inspect all they want, I am finding a new company this year!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Allstate. The most disappointing about allstate claim from Allstate was customer treatment, poor treatment and customer service and all their employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allstate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allstate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments