Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was struck from behind at a red light by a gentleman insured by Allstate auto insurance. He accepted full fault for the damage to my vehicle and we exchanged insurance information.

Allstate sent an adjuster to view my vehicle and claimed there was no way his car had damaged mine, even though their customer readily admitted to doing just that! I am now waiting for a denial from Allstate so my insurance company can send an adjuster who will, I believe have a very different story. Allstate will take any excuse, theirs for me being that perhaps JUST before I was rear ended someone else had backed into my vehicle to do the damage and the rear ending must not have done any damage to my vehicle at all.

This company is the most ridiculous of shoddy in their practices and they will say anything to avoid a claim. I urge everyone to shun their practices and try to find a reasonable carrier that actually stands behind their promises.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3175. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allstate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allstate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allstate to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #1275878

If you have an accident an are able to, take photos before the cars are moved, take close-ups and overviews of the damage. Even get a picture of the driver if you can!

If the other driver admits fault, get it in writing, signed and dated.