Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I experienced horrible customer service in all aspects. Watch out for Davin Risk and Jeff Anderson who do nothing to help their clients.They lured me in with low rates and then increased my rate multiple times due to errors on their end.

(they play *** each time and they never know how it could've happened AGAIN) I experienced 4 rate increases over a 6 month time span! They ignore phone calls, voice mails and emails. After numerous attempt to find out why my rate had gone up yet again (71% increase this time and no response from them after 5-6 attempts) The only way I was able to finally get a response was by making a public post on their Facebook page.

I am cancelling my (3) auto policies with them. Disgraceful business practices here...Avoid this agency!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Allstate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allstate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allstate to other companies on our site.

Comments