I called into the office a week prior to my insurance policy renewal. At that time I informed Leonard that I would like to cancel my policy AND cancel the "easy pay plan" that I was signed up for.

At that time he informed he had cancelled my easy pay plan but he would need a new insurance policy to cancel my current insurance. So I informed him I would call right back with that information. I called back the next day and was directed to JP, I had informed him I would be canceling my policy and will not be renewing I gave him my new policy number and he told me that would be all taken care of as of the 6th of dec, per my policy,. So today 12-8-2009 I am preparing to pay my bills online and I notice that allstate has STOLEN 253.49 from my account for a premium on a policy that had long been cancelled.

This is completely unacceptable and I want my funds back IMMEDIATLY. They had no permission to withdraw any money from MY account

Comments

I to had a very similar experience with Allstate! They are very quick to blame you for their screw ups!

They are nothing but thieves & liars! I as well had proof of insurance after dropping my policy through them & they still refused to refund my money!!!!

I currently work for John Murphy's Allstate Insurance. Each individual office is run under the care of corporate guidelines.

This situation makes no since because the computer system runs everything for us. "Leonard" & "JP" are obviously made up names...that or the individual has no idea what office he called. Is there a posting listing all the thousands of HAPPY customers from John Murphy's office? Please direct me to that one.

This individual could have easily done away with this entire incident by notifying his bank to cancel Allstate's rights the withdraw from that account. That must be done before the pended amount(3 days before)is displayed. Learn the facts before making a complaint in the future please.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS EASIER WHEN YOU EXTEND BLAME TO OTHERS.... BUT IS THAT WHATS RIGHT?

to Matthew Williams #1102714

So your computer runs everything for you? You do realize a computer is an input/ output machine don't you?

Let me explain exactly what that means to you. YOU PUT INFO IN, THE COMPUTER PUTS INFO OUT. WITHOUT INPUT FROM INCOMPETENT PEOPLE THE COMPUTER PUTS NOTHING OUT.

SO THE COMPUTER RUNS NOTHING!! Had the right info been entered, nothing would have been taken out!

to Matthew Williams #1482731

Hey, Matt - you're a *** too!