12 Stults Rd # 120, Dayton, NJ 08810, USA
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Hello I am contacting you in regards to my experience with your company.My car was recently in an accident.

We were hit by one of your policy holders. This happened on May 4,2017. The car was look at 2 weeks later. I was inconvenienced not having a car for about 2 weeks .

Finally on May 23 I was given ok by Brianna Moore that your company will be paying for my claim and that my rental has been authorized and being paid in full for the duration of my car being fixed. I receive a disturbing call from you enterprise on or about June 28 the my rental is not being covered as of June 20. Now I'm emailing my claims rep over and over No Response. So now I the office only to find out she is out with no return date.

Ok so now I speak to another rep who states there is nothing they can do it is out of there hand that I need to speak with a supervisor by the name of Craig who is not available and I now have to wait for a call back. Ok now it Friday July 7 no call back as of noon. I get a call from enterprise that my rental is being extended until June 28.. What wait it's July 7 .

Now I have to return the rental they have already taken 500 dollars out of my account! Wow this is the unprofessional service from Allstate. No phone call nor letter indicating that my rental was no longer being covered. Getting the run around from Supervisors.

Now I reach out to Sharon Howard regional supervisor via email and voice message. I get a voice from her there is nothing she can do past June 28 sorry. How unprofessional is this I will now be without a car and I work about 35 miles away from home. My car is not ready and your company does not want to cover my rental .

On top of that I'm coming out of pocket from a June 29 until today.

What kind of service is your company providing.Thank God I don't have a policy thru your company but due to one of you policyholders hitting my car I have to go thru this nonsense.

Review about: Allstate Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion