2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I notified Allstate via email that I would not be renewing my policy expiring May 9th 2017..I recieved a bill stating a month later that I owed them $191...I sent a message to Allstate ///:This is D.S...I sent you a notice via email that I switched insurance company due to cheaper rates..and did so prior to expiration...my new insurance is with progressive Tom Nolan if you would like to verify info..please make corrections to policy balance $0.00 thank you////:from:C H Allstate :We need the accord form from the new company or Your new DEC page to cancel the policy .Please have your new agent email or fax it to us so I can take care of this for you.

Fax 748-1103///// FROM D.S. sent copy of insurance card and progressive letterhead of new insurance coverages months and amount paid/// From CH Allstate- Thanks I cancelled it back to the 9TH ///// From D.S.- WHY DID YOU LIE and state you needed info to cancel?...that's poor business practice...shame on you!! You should have stated INSTEAD that you needed verification that would have been HONEST...things like this are not good practice.//// FROM: JH Allstate: I didn't lie to you. I just noticed what you sent me doesn't work, I see its not a Dec page and it has 2 different dates on it.

Please have your agent or you send me a DEC page or the Accord......I didn't lie to you. I just noticed what you sent me doesn't work, I see its not a Dec page and it has 2 different dates on it. Please have your agent or you send me a DEC page or the Accord I didn't lie to you. I just noticed what you sent me doesn't work, I see its not a Dec page and it has 2 different dates on it.

Please have your agent or you send me a DEC page or the Accord I didn't lie to you. I just noticed what you sent me doesn't work, I see its not a Dec page and it has 2 different dates on it. Please have your agent or you send me a DEC page or the Accord /////from D.S.

temporary insurance card reflected 2 month coverage in error was corrected as I paid in full for 6 month policy and an official correct card was sent to me.You already cancelled it!...re read your emails sir..done with this conversation...I have a review on your business to write.

Review about: Allstate Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments