I cancelled all my insurance with Allstate, car, umbrella, house and flood.unenrolled on their website and sent a letter of cancellation 15 days before umbrella was to be paid and also sent e-mail.

They still were able to deduct funds from my account. I am done with Allstate. And if Citibank doesn't comply with my request to return my funds they will be history too. I had alot of complications with the office in Oceanside,NY.

I had to call them to get them to do the work that they needed to do.Every year like clockwork their rates went up and customer service was horrible!

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

I Have Not Canceled "yet" Too Scared !my Life INSURANCE PREMIUM GOES UP + UP !

$259+ A MONTH FOR 100,000 LIFE TERM ( HAD IT FOR OVER 30 YEARS ! AFRAID TO DIE ! My Family will get " The Finger " WORSE . AFAID TO CANCEL " Canceled MY AUTO INSUR !

THEY KEPT $207 .GAVE ME A $70 REFUND. (Another scam ! pay a 6mo policy up front in full --3 mo.

later get an adjustment BILL OF $96+ ) SO CANCELED THEM !MY Family would not fight them / just walk away with the $10.00 after taxes and their take + fee's and Being Dead is no reason to Collect on a policy **!