Allstate Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service:

• (800) 366-1411
    Allstate Life/Allstate Assurance
  • (800) 669-1552
    Auto and property changes and questions
  • (800) 877-8973

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Media
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Allstate?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 810-2920
Total calls: 6 186 Issues resolved: 194 Last call: Mar 4, 2024

What Is the Allstate Claims Phone Number?

The Allstate annuity claims phone number is 1-877-499-6418. For auto and property claims, you can reach out to Allstate customer service number at 1-800-255-7828. To clear any life insurance claims, call Allstate Insurance at 1-800-366-3495. You can also reach out to the Allstate Corporate office for identity theft at 1-800-366-3495. The numbers are accessible every weekday from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm EST.

Is Allstate Customer Service Number Working 24 Hours?

Allstate customer service number is not available 24 hours. According to their official website, Allstate customer service representatives are available to assist customers from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm EST throughout the week. If you contact the Allstate customer service number beyond the Allstate hours, the phone will direct you to chat. However, you can resort to Allstate chat on their official website, which is available 24 hours throughout the week.

Can I Contact Allstate Customer Service via Email?

You can contact Allstate customer service via email. However, the email option may not be the quickest way to get a response, as it may take some time for the customer service representative to review and respond to your email. To email Allstate, go to their official website and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. From there, select the topic of your inquiry and fill out the form with your contact information and message. Allstate's customer service team will review your email and respond as soon as possible.

How to Contact Allstate Customer Care via Live Chat?

To contact Allstate customer care via live chat, go to the Allstate website and click on the "Contact Us" link located at the bottom of the page. You will be directed to a page with multiple ways to contact Allstate, where you can click on the ‘chat now’ option. Initially, an automated message will pop up. When you enter your query, an Allstate representative will respond to resolve your query. It's recommended that you have your policy number or account information available when contacting Allstate customer care via live chat for faster assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

Allstate Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Guest-5599415
Allstate never sent a tow truck for me. I talked to four representatives. Three of them told a lie. Unprofessional, Unacceptable and Unforgettable!!! Bad buinesd.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.1

Poor service! Three representatives lied to me about sending a tow truck .

One of the representatives called me back. When I called back and to a fourth representative.

He informed me no request was in the system. Smh...

RICHARD D Ren
Pay bill 60 dollars more this month why answer everthing is going up hug

not good how many times do i have to give them name policy number so on and get no answer to my question.passed around4 times how hard can this be go some where else i beat the price by 100 dollars a month
i would not of shop the price but they gave me no choice

dianna w Cjp
To get reimbursed for double payments, my agent asked for certain documentation which I gave him 3 months ago,

its a joke. my phone calls and email do not get answered.i honestly don't know why he's an agent as he doesn't help or answer his clients

Guest-5553946
Roadside assistance
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My representative told me I had road side assistance on my policy and I don't have it up there ...I need road side assistance on my policy

How Good is Allstate's Customer Service?

Jamaine Hoh
Jamaine Hoh
Feels Disappointed | Mar 01, 2024

The law in Delaware says insurance card has to be in car, they refuse to give One, and if they give you one, your policy goes up $100.00. I can't get through to them, only the agent TODD and they laughed @ me to get the cards or temporary suspended policy because Car in shop for repairs, and they take advantage of SENIOR CITIZENS & HANDICAP PERSON. I CAN'T GET HOLD OF ANYONE TO TELL THEM I'M SWITCHING INSURANCE COMPANIES, AFTER BEING WITH THEM FOR OVER 12 OR MORE YEARS

Simona Bsn
Simona Bsn

Now 8 no response contacts I’m frustrated and thinking of legal action

Analeah Tqv
Analeah Tqv
Feels Disappointed | Mar 01, 2024

The rep at customer service called the office to get them to back date the bill and I got hung up on and no one called back. I’m on disability. Why can’t you all just do the right thing! She said local office is the only ones who can back date and Bonnie said she could not. She lied to me again. I need my money. I talked to her when I canceled in August. She said a declaration page was not needed. I have it. I’ve been with State Farm since 7/1/23 and added renters 8/17/23.

Wylan Szt

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Allstate?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “My bill”
  • “Billing”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance on a vehicle”
  • “Insurance”
  • “Need to transfer insurance”

Request for Information Question:

• “Roadside assistanceRoadside assistance”
  • “Roadside assistance”
  • “Want to speak to representative”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Renew policy”
  • “To cancel my policy because I can't speak to someone”
  • “Cancellation”

Account Question:

• “Set login”
  • “Excessive amt taken out of my bank account”
  • “Login”

Cards Question:

• “Need new I D cards”
  • “Need a copy of my identification cards”
  • “Card”

Staff Question:

• “Non responsive staff”
  • “Complaints service”
  • “Speak with Customer Service”

Refund Question:

• “Get refund”
  • “Refund cancelled policy”
  • “I'm waiting for my refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change auto draft”
  • “Change”
  • “Changing cars”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive my money.”
  • “I sent my phone off over a week ago and haven't received anything yet it was insured”
  • “I didn't get my renewal Id cards”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Application update”
  • “App problem”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Rescue Job infomation”
  • “Do I need 1099 for taxes”

Other Question:

• “New policy”
  • “Set up reservations for car rental.”
  • “Claims”

About

Related Companies

SquareTrade, Allstate Motor Club, Esurance, Encompass Insurance, National General Insurance

Summary

Allstate agency was founded in 1931 as a part of Sears. At the present time it is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois. The company specializes in providing auto, home, umbrella and business insurance. Net income of the company is 1,765 billion. The tagline of Allstate insurance agency is: "You are in good hands". Allstate is the second largest insurer in the United States. The company is a sponsor of various sports events. In 2007 Allstate introduced a new eco-friendly insurance option. Allstate is on the lists of Forbes magazine and Fortune 100.There have been many complaints filed against Allstate stating that the company fails to pay off the entire sum to its policy holders.

Allstate reviews and complaints

1.6
GEICO image
2094 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Allstate? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup