Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

8 weeks ago yesterday I was in a accident with a Allstate insured motorist in my son’s truck who has Allstate. They said the truck was a total loss.

Kept demanding payment for then Truck for the total loss of it! It took 7 weeks Several phone calls to the complaint department about it. My son was needing to settle on the truck so that I could see a concussion specialist! I already had been turned down by 2 specialist due to having to meet my deductible of $1500 and Allstate not allowing them to bill them.

The accident was on June 21 2018 I finally got in to see a specialist on Wednesday August 15 2018. One day short of 8 weeks! My results came back as a stage red concussion! 8 weeks later!

I still am having major problems with my concussion! And Allstate keeps avoiding my calls and Emails! They are trying to make me settle without treatment! And then I find out they’re trying to say I’m 20% at fault because I didn’t try to avoid the accident!

The other gentleman ran a stop sign and through an intersection and hit me and he was ticketed for the accident! So now they don’t want to except accountability either!

Allstate is crooked and ruthless when it comes to you needing them for the insurance you have been paying for years! There’s a reason they made over 5 billion in profit!

Product or Service Mentioned: Allstate Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments