Allstate is so corrupt.We canceled after 33 years.

Our roof was extensively damaged in microburst storm, 94 mph wind. 2 of their CAT adjusters came out. 2 reputable roof companies evaluated prior. Hired a public adjuster, got roof replaced and cancelled this corrupt co.

as fast as possible. I tell as many people about this as I can & will for the rest of my life to protect others from such dishonesty & greed. You are not in good hands. 12 roofs replaced on my dead in street.

When second adjuster came he passed 4 roof co. replacing roofs and uprooted trees all the way down my dead end road & he still said he saw no sign of wind damage. What a crook. Everyone should hire bad faith lawyers and get them for damages, lie & the stress they put you through.

That would surely cost them more than a roof.Wonderful thought.

Review about: Allstate Homeowners Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

Allstate - Damaged roof Allstate "Strong winds blow away part of my roof, I file a claim with Allstate and after several weeks they came with a "wise" answer. We ae unable to provide payment on..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more AllState agents DO NOT CARE about YOU or the company they represent Allstate "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more