My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years.Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier.

After being insured with Allstate for 40 years, she filed her first and only claim for wind/hail-related damage to her roof which was denied. Customer service is unacceptably poor and at this point calls are going unanswered. Allstate's tag line "you're in good hands with Allstate" should be challenged in court and deemed false advertisement.

I will of course take this matter up with the Illinois Division of Insurance to see where this gets us.My research has told me that Allstate's handling of too many claims is egregious.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Allstate and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allstate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Allstate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

You might contact your local police department- could this be a violation to senior citizens?