Hit from behind and the other insurance company took responsibility. I choose to work through my insurance company Allstate.

The repairs suggested by the Allstate appraiser was to bondo everything. Not until I told him the truck is 2 months old with only 2700 mls did he even consider using original Toyota parts. I think of the recent advertisement which states the guys car is not worth repairing even before the 1st oil change. Allstate must be that insurance company. They continue to demand I bondo the rear quarter flex panel which is designed to move (flex) with the weight or load I'm carrying and it's right behind the rear wheel. The bondo will not hold and with in 2/3 years it will crack and fall out. I think they are betting I no longer have the vehicle by then. Allstate took it's time in coming back to review additional damage once the tailgate and bumper was removed. Apparently the appraiser has a poor relationship with the autobody business. So now I have to referee the Allstate appraiser. The other insurance company is wondering WTF is going on with Allstate. Allstate said I need to forward the supplemental summary to them ASAP. Why do I have an insurance company?

I would not consider Allstate as their idea of repairing your vehicle is do a cheap bondo job and let someone else worry about it later.

And I won't even get into the unprofessional appraiser. Which I have asked many times to be replaced - not holding my breath!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car repair coverage from Allstate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allstate to "replace read quarter flex panel instead of bondo repair".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer treatment and appauling customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allstate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1291380

Umm...Insurance compaines dont put new parts on vehicles. You really dont know anything about trucks do you?