2.8

Agency Owner

210.319.7218

12540 Bandera Rd. #209

Helotes, TX 78024

My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste. 209, Helotes , TX 78023. I have my policy with Allstate for a few years, and I had set up the Autopay system which withdraw from my bank account monthly. Recently I had been moving around a few times and I changed my bank account; therefore, my policy was cancelled. On September 13, 2016, I called Adela who works for Tracy, and sent her my bill to prove of residency and registration of Acura to prove if ownership. I also gave her credit card information to charge for my insurance policy. Evidently Adela forgot to complete writing my auto policy, and I didn't know my auto insurance was cancelled until I called on October 14, 2016 to get a quote for my home insurance. Adela forgot to finished writing my policy caused me to pay extremely high rate on my new policy; it's Adela's fault, and both Tracy and Adela didn't want to resolve the issue. I don't think that is right thing to conduct a business. Please help me? Thank you.

Hung Tran

Btarch@yahoo.com

210.264.5810

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of allstate auto insurance. Allstate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allstate auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allstate.

Had an Experience with Allstate?

Comments